Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two-tie Sling


I did it! I finally sewed something sharable!!!!! I found a tutorial online for this super sweet water bottle sling, and guess what...it worked! It was the easiest thing in the world after I found ties that were the same size and shape at the Salvation Army (don't worry, I washed them at home using a dry cleaning kit I've been holding on to for years). I was surprised that it was big enough to fit our Klean Kanteen but there it is. It would also make a great camera bag...hmmm...maybe I should go make some more...

4 comments:

w said...

That's funny! I think kids would really dig this for hikes...especially if it came with their own water bottle! (Nice modeling, Andy!)

Steph said...

Very cool!

I agree on the great modelling skills :)

Michelle said...

That is a great idea. I should make some for the kids.

Anonymous said...

hey where's the site on that?

Snapbomb